Sunday, November 27, 2011

Out of my mind

GUYS!!! this might be very depressing for some of ya maybe all of ya but I'm sorry I was depressed for a little and felt bad so I wrote it on the paper; but I'm WAY better now I'm not depressed anymore :)
~ Out of my mind ~
I wish I had no feelings
I wish if I was bad
Cuz sensation is what makes us upset
And that's what I believe in
I wish if my tears can dry
I wish if my eyes can't cry
I wish to let my heart go
I won't even give him a goodbye
Why the good ones always suffer?!
And the bad once having what is better?!
Why if I'm successful there's sth that I have to loose?!
Though that there r others that have it all???
Family & success…is it too much what I'm asking for?!
But in the end I always say:
"maybe tomorrow will be better than today"
I'm not protesting…it's just that I'm not feeling fine
Too much misery and pain….that make me out of my mind

Mirna E.M

2 comments: