Sunday, November 27, 2011

A better life for me


They told me she's gone……but I don't agree
I'm becoming gradually alone….oh poor me :'(
She was my oldest sister…a main part of my life
But she left me and go….I'm half alive
It's not the first time for me…to end up with a broken heart
But this time I was deeply hurt…this one was very hard
Bcuz I respected her with my heart…..and soul
And she was giving me…all what I asked her for
But this is the end of the tale…my sis is gone
I still hear her voice…and how she was always making some noise
I remember telling her…..my secrets
And how she deeply….she keeps 'em

I remember her beauty….and soul
I can't forget her…..at all
I can't forget what she has done…& can't forgive her on what she did
But my deadly loneliness…..when will it end?!

All what I need right now….is a family
People who really care….and love me
Am I asking too much?!
Is everybody right now so hursh?!
That's why I keep sticking to my dreams
Cuz I'm in so much misery…so all what I dream for
Is love and care….success and joy for real
All what I want is….a better life for me

No comments:

Post a Comment