Saturday, September 3, 2011

The real life

This is something that I wrote when I was very mad X(

The real life

I'm a famous gorgeous girl…..loved from everyone

I sing, enjoy and dance……...I laugh and I run

Once I'm exhausted….people gives me a break

I love all of my faithful friends…and none of them is fake

My family is understanding and calm…we
never had a fight

I go to fancy parties with expensive
dresses…I'm always bright

Hahaha, weak up princess it's just a
dream…none of that is right





Life isn't that pink…it's so very tough

Don't pretend to be happy… I don't
believe that stuff

Friends aren't faithful….Love isn't
true

And people are always confused…they
don't know what to do

Money, fame, success….nothing comes for
free

Joy, freedom, relief….r costly believe
me




Just don't lie to yourself…and admit itho…doesn't deserve

Don't be sad and don't cry…don't loose
your nerves



Don't trust anyone…just believe in you

And don't let anyone control…what you
like to do

Free yourself…from soul slavery and
control

Forget about everybody...and release
your soul

No one owns you…no not at all





No comments:

Post a Comment