Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The dream

I'm a regular girl but with a dream; and I love saying that "dreams are like the stars, if you couldn't reach them they'll guide to a nice place."
Before reading this I want to thank the amazing writer Katie Van Camp, for being so supporting and helping me by her sweet words to make my dream comes true.

The dream

I know that one day....I'll be there
Because my dream will come true.....only where
People appreciate talent....and are also fair
Of course I'm talking about....the USA man!
the world is so big....it isn't small
But it's not bigger than my dream...no not at all
As long as I'm working..and doing my best
I'll reach to it not slowly.....but very fast
But on the road I'll meet troubles...they're always there
But I'll get through them...because my god is in everywhere
He'll help when I'm right...and my road will be bright
But for those who don't believe in me.......I really don't care
Your looks were killing me......and your words I couldn't bear
But you can't break me.....even if you were harsh
Because pain really learns us...learns us too much
So here I am after a big success....saying thank you so much
And those who for me....have always been there
Thanks for making me......such a noble knight
Who's for her dream..........will be ready to struggle and fight
SO for to make your dream...become true
Self confidence and hard work...that's all what it takes from you
With some back up support....and also believe
I'm to totally sure that...the dream will be real




Mirna El Mahedee




No comments:

Post a Comment